Benefits of Becoming an ISC2 Chapter Member
Being a member of an ISC2 Chapter has its benefits. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, you will also be able to network and exchange ideas with fellow ISC2 credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
Other opportunities consist of:
- Engaging in leadership roles
- Earning CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Participating in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assisting ISC2 initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participating in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receiving special discounts on ISC2 products and programs
If you are not receiving the General Meeting notification via MailChimp, or have unsubscribed and changed your mind, please fill in the form below.